To Sign Up for Tutorials
ATTENTION All 8th Graders! Don't forget to place your orders for your Panoramic Picture, deadline is November 18th! Click on the link below, print out the flyer and turn it into the Main Office with payment.
To post a message on the Iron Horse marquee for a student's birthday, please click here and return the form to the office.
12601 Alcosta Blvd. San Ramon, CA 94583
Tel: (925) 790-2500 Fax: (925) 824-2830
Attendance: (925) 790-2599 Counseling/Enrollment (925) 790-2580
Click here to learn more about Success Tutorial
11/23-11/27 NO SCHOOL – Thanksgiving Break
Carpool Incentive Program
Thank you for everyone’s patience regarding the construction on Alcosta Blvd. On behalf of the school community, thank you for making it a priority to leave a little earlier and exercising safe driving habits. We are coming to the end of the construction in the coming weeks. I have asked for an update from the City as to if we are on schedule to complete the project by the end of October/early November. I will let you know as I hear. In the meantime, I continue to encourage our families to participate in carpools to help alleviate traffic. This is a great practice anytime! As an incentive, we raffling off $25 gas gift cards on a monthly basis. To be entered, please register as a carpool participant using the linked Google Form below. Thank you.
Please fill out the form IHMS Carpool Incentive Program.
NEW STUDENT Enrollment for the 2015-16 School Year:
Enrollment for the 2015-16 School Year:
**If your child is currently a 5th grader at Bollinger Canyon, Golden View, Montevideo or Twin Creeks Elementary School, you do not need to enroll at Iron Horse. These elementary schools are feeder schools to Iron Horse so your child is automatically in our 2015-16 enrollment. You will need to do the annual update that the district sends out over the summer. This is to update your contact information in the districts database.
** Please note that if you are enrolling for the current school year (2014-15) call the counseling office at (925) 790-2580 to make an immediate appointment to enroll.
Paperwork required at your scheduled appointment:
1. Print out of your on-line application/summary
2. Students original birth certificate OR passport
3. Students immunization records from a physician
4. Parent / guardians original & current picture ID (Driver’s license, CA issued ID, passport, military ID)
5. Original mortgage statement, escrow closing papers indicating sale has already closed, grant deed, property tax bill OR lease/rental agreement which states the property address, names of occupants living there (students name must appear) and signed by both parties (no copies accepted)
6. AND a current PG&E or water bill with name and address listed (within 45 days for new home purchases/rentals)
A California Department of Education Gold Ribbon School
Parent Patrol Sign-ups
Parents....Interested in helping out during your students lunch? Sign up for Iron Horse's Parent Patrol HERE now!
Whats Up IHMS
Follow IHMS on Twitter
IHMS Bullying Survey
Click here to view the results from the 2012-13 IHMS Bullying Survey