BIENVENUE Ã LA CLASSE DE FRANÃAIS!
EXPECTATIONS DE CLASSE:
1. Bring all appropriate materials, supplies, and your Homework (due at the beginning of the period) every day.
2. Stay on task and volunteer at least once a day to receive participation points. Have fun speaking French!
3. Observe all rules in the student handbook.
MATÉRIAUX NÉCESSAIRES/NECESSARY MATERIALS:
1. Spiral notebook 2. Whiteboard marker
3. Highlighters 4. Discovering French Workbook Activity Book
5. Take Home Tutor (for home computer)
LES MARQUES: GRADING POLICY
• Grades are weighed as follows:
50% - tests/quizzes
15% - Homework
15% - Class work
10% - oral participation
10% - Portfolio
IF YOU ARE ABSENT:
REMEMBER - YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THE MATERIAL – and keeping your Cahier up to date since it is graded!
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH STUDENT to check with their class “Study Buddy” for any in-class notes that need to be included in their Cahier and to check Schoolloop.com for assignments. The site will be updated after each classroom test.
• Class participation points can not be made up for credit.
• YOU WILL HAVE ONE DAY OF MAKE UP FOR EVERY DAY OF AN EXCUSED ABSENCE!
AU SECOURS! (HELP!)
Students are always welcome to come in for extra help or to make up work and tests after school. Please let me know a day in advance in case of scheduling conflicts.