Check out my lessons at Educreations
Try hard. Don't worry.
AFTER SCHOOL: MONDAY AND TUESDAY
LUNCH: WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY
Come to help sessions with specific questions, ready to work!
Vocabulary Help for Word Problems
ADDITION plus the sum of increased by total more than added to
SUBTRACTION minus the difference of decreased by fewer than less than subtracted from
MULTIPLICATION times the product of multiplied by of twice
DIVISION divided by the quotient of separate into equal parts
The most commonly missed expression is "6 less than a number." This is written as x-6.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON'T GET IT
- Go back to your lesson notes!
- Look at the examples in the textbook
- Classzone.com: powerpoints, practice, section quizzes, animations
- Hotmath.com (password N7208)
- Brightstorm.com. Type in the lesson !
- Ask a friend! Use the discussion board on schoolloop
- Type in the lesson topic on You Tube
- Onlinemathlearning.com - click on Algebra.
- Email your math teacher to set up an appointment for help
No news posted